dijon pork chops
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Ready in: 15 minutes Makes 4 serving, 4 oz. each
- 1 lb. pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Pat pork chops dry with clean paper towels. Season with salt.
- Combine mustard, garlic, Italian seasoning and vinegar. Brush mustard mixture on both sides of chops.
- Broil or grill chops, 4–5 inches from heat, for 8–10 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 3 minutes. Serve with a baked potato and broccoli.