prep time: 15 minutes makes 10 servings, 1/4 cup each
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Prepare edamame according to package directions omitting the salt. Let cool.
- Put oil, salt, cumin, coriander, and garlic in the food processor and pulse 2 or 3 times.
- Add edamame to processor along with parsley, tahini, water, and lemon juice. Process for one minute or until smooth.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle with paprika. Chill for later or serve immediately with pita chips or toasted breads.