fiesta veggie dip
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 0 minutes
ready in: 10 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (reduce for less heat)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups plain Greek-style yogurt
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Mix all spices together in a bowl.
- Add to yogurt and stir until blended evenly.
- Use this spice blend as a substitute for store-bought taco or fajita mixes.
- *If preparing for a gluten-free diet, make sure all ingredients are labeled gluten-free
per serving: 80 calories, 0.5g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 80mg sodium, 0mg cholesterol, 7g total carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 14g protein