fresh veggie pita pizza
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 0 minutes
ready in: 15 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 4 wedges each
- 2 whole wheat pita pockets (6 inch)
- 1/2 cup red pepper hummus
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped (1 ½ cup)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped (1 ½ cup)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Slice pita pockets all the way around the edge creating two separate rounds per pita, 4 rounds total.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of hummus on each pita round.
- Top with equal parts of vegetables. Cut each round into 4 wedges.
Per Serving: 160 calories, 4g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 5g sugars, 6g protein