- Soak corn in cold water for 15 minutes. Remove from water, dry and brush with melted butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill to medium high and lightly oil grates. Grill corn evenly on all sides, turning to avoid charring.
- Transfer to plate to cool. Once cooled, cut kernels from cob with sharp knife.
- Combine with fresh salsa in bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread baguette slices with Goat Cheese and arrange on cookie sheet in even layer.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 8–10 minutes until edges begin to toast.
- Remove from oven and top each slice with 2 tablespoons of either salsa.
- Place back in oven for additional 3–4 minutes until salsa is warm.
- Remove from oven and arrange on serving platter. Serve while warm.
per serving: 70 calories, 3g fat, 2g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 1g sugars, 3g protein