grecian turkey burger
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 sandwich each
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup peeled and minced cucumber
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 3/4 cup crumbled basil and tomato feta cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 onion rolls, split
- Lettuce and sliced red onion
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Mix ranch dressing and cucumber together and reserve.
- Gently mix ground turkey with 1/2 cup feta cheese and black pepper. Shape into four 4-oz. patties and flatten slightly.
- Grill or broil turkey burgers, using direct medium heat, 6–8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Meanwhile, heat onion rolls only until warm. For each burger, spread 2 tablespoons sauce on each roll. Place burgers on rolls and top each with about 1 tablespoon of feta cheese, lettuce and sliced red onions.
Per Serving: 490 calories, 26g fat, 10g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 650mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 38g protein