- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Remove outer green leaves from cauliflower. Slice four ¾-inch thick "steaks" from the center, cutting from top of head to bottom of stalk. Use remainder of head for another meal.
- Brush oil on both sides of cauliflower and sprinkle with oregano, garlic powder and pepper.
- Arrange cauliflower on preheated grill. Cover and cook until browned on one side; turn over and cook until other side is browned, about 10 minutes total.
- Sprinkle tops of cauliflower with cheese; cover and cook until melted.
Per serving: 140 calories, 11g fat, 4g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 2g sugars, 8g protein