- Butterfly the chicken breasts and pound to 1/4 inch thick. Cut into 1 inch strips. Place strips in a glass baking dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 1–2 hours.
- Skewer the strips with soaked wooden skewers*.
- Grill over high heat 6–8 minutes, turning twice. Baste with remaining marinade.
- Serve with additional salsa.
*Soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes to avoid burning
Suggestion: serve with rice and grilled vegetables
Per Serving: 220 calories, 10g fat, 2g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 26g protein