grilled garlicky chicken breasts
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
ready in: 25 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 5 oz. each
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Garlic & Herb Dressing Mix
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 ½ lb.)
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix dry dressing mix and cheese in shallow dish.
- Moisten chicken with water, then dip in dressing mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each piece.
- Grill 15–20 minutes or until done (165°F), turning occasionally.
Recipe provided by KRAFT
Per Serving: 160 calories, 4.5g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 1g sugars, 26g protein, 0%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 8%DV calcium, 4%DV iron