grilled portabella mushrooms
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
ready in: 20 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 4 oz. each
- 41 lb. portabella mushroom caps
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Wipe the mushroom caps clean with a damp towel.
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic and brush the mixture on the mushroom caps. Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Grill or broil until tender, approximately 7–10 minutes, depending on the size of the caps.
Per Serving: 60 calories, 4g fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.