grilled summer potato salad
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, halved
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300°F – 350°F). Lightly coat potatoes with 1 tablespoon of the oil, and season with pepper to taste. Place potatoes directly on grill rack. Grill 15 minutes or until fork-tender, turning every 3– 5 minutes. Transfer to a platter; let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard and remaining 3 tablespoons oil. Add potatoes, tomatoes and olives; toss to combine. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
If preparing for a gluten-free diet, make sure all ingredients are labeled gluten-free.
Per serving: 165 calories, 10g fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 2g sugars, 2g protein