- Cut off wing tips at joints and discard. Cut wings into two pieces at joint, creating flat pieces and drummettes.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and add wings. Coat with mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill. Remove wings from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Grill wings over medium heat for 16 to 20 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with carrot and celery sticks and steak fries
per serving: 200 calories, 13g fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 55mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 1g sugars, 18g protein