herb cheese spread
prep time: 5 minutes + refrigeration time makes 12 servings
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 Tablespoons sour cream
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- In a bowl cream butter, cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- Add garlic and herbs and mix until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers.