herbed new potatoes
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes Makes 4 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 1 lb small red new potatoes
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Quarter potatoes and place in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
- Toss potatoes with chives, dill, salt and pepper. Serve warm.
*Make sure all ingredients are listed as Kosher for Passover
Per serving: 80 calories, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 2g sugars, 2g protein