- Combine marinade ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup for basting.
- Pour rest of marinade over chops in heavy plastic bag or glass dish. Seal or cover, and refrigerate 4–24 hours.
- Prepare covered grill and preheat to medium.
- Remove chops from marinade and throw away marinade.
- Grill chops 12–15 minutes, turning once, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Baste occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Allow pork to rest 3 minutes before serving.
Suggestion: Serve with deli potato salad and a side of steamed vegetables
Per Serving: 265 calories, 10g fat, 4g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 20g protein