hot artichoke dip
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 30 minutes
ready in: 40 minutes
makes: 12 servings, 2 Tablespoons each
- 1 can (13 3/4 oz) artichokes in water, drained
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 oz lite cream cheese (Neufchatel)
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Chop artichokes.
- In a small bowl combine artichokes, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into crock or small baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 30 min (until golden on top).
- Serve with French bread or crackers.
per serving: 50 calories, 3g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 4g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 2g protein