island pork kabobs
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 8 minutes
ready in: 23 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 kabob each
- 1 lb. boneless pork, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 pieces pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 green or red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 2 Tablespoon salt-free seasoning (grilling blend)
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Thread pork, pineapple chunks, peppers and onions onto skewers to make 4 kabobs.
- Brush with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Grill kabobs 6–8 minutes, turning occasionally, until pork is no longer pink.
Suggestion: Serve with a side of deli pasta salad, potato salad or a side of rice.
Per Serving: 280 calories, 18g fat, 5g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 23g protein