- For the marinade, in a small bowl combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, rosemary, basil, and freshly ground pepper to taste. Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Add half the marinade; seal bag, and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Cover remaining marinade; set aside.
- Preheat broiler to high. Coat a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on broiler pan. Broil 8–10 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer registers 165°F, turning once.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta al dente according to package directions, omitting the salt. Drain and keep warm.
- Slice chicken. To serve, place pasta on 4 dishes. Top with chicken slices and drizzle with reserved marinade. Sprinkle with basil and Parmesan (if desired), and serve.
- Suggestion: Serve with a side of steamed green beans or broccoli
per serving: 385 calories, 9g fat, 1g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, 1g sugars, 35g protein