lemon-herb baked salmon
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 14 minutes
ready in: 29 minutes
makes: 4, 4 ounce servings
- 1 lb. salmon fillets
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Per Serving: 200 calories, 10g fat, 2g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 24g protein
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place salmon in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spray fillets lightly with the cooking spray and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Rub lemon zest and garlic onto fillets and sprinkle with pepper and rosemary.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Serve with roasted potatoes and green beans.
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.