mango papaya smoothie
prep time: 10 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 mango, 12-14 oz. to make 1 cup chopped fruit
- 1 papaya to make 1 cup chopped fruit (you will probably have extra)
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- Lime wedges for garnish
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Combine all ingredients except ice in a blender and liquefy. Add ice and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with a lime wedge.
per serving: 80 calories, 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 20g carbohydrates, 2g dietary fiber, 14g sugars, 2g protein