mediterranean linguine salad
prep time: 10 minutes + chill time
cook time: 12 minutes
ready in: 1 hour, 22 minutes
makes: 8 servings, 7 oz. each
- 16 oz. linguine pasta
- 3 (5–6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle Greek salad dressing
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Greek seasoning
- Crumbled feta cheese (optional)
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water; drain again. Return to pot.
- Meanwhile, coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 12–15 minutes or until no longer pink (165°F), turning once. Transfer chicken to a cutting board, and chop.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, dressing, lemon juice and seasoning to pasta in pot. Toss to coat. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with crumbled feta, if desired. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 24 hours before serving.
Per serving: 365 calories, 14g fat, 3g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 4g sugars, 24g protein