- 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free half & half
- 4 cups hot coffee, freshly brewed
- light whipped cream (in aerosol can)
- cocoa powder for garnish
- 4 whole coffee beans (optional)
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in a heavy gauge saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar and half & half. Blend until smooth, then gradually whisk in hot coffee.
- Divide mixture among 4 coffee mugs. Top each serving with whipped cream, dust with cocoa powder and garnish with coffee bean. Serve immediately.
per serving: 110 calories, 5g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 16g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 1g protein