orchard perfect peach salsa
prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 0 minutes
ready in: 20 minutes
makes: 8 servings, 7 oz. each
- 4 Orchard Perfect Peaches, diced and pitted
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1–2 serrano chili peppers, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- Hand full of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Kosher salt to taste
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Combine Orchard Perfect Peaches, tomatoes, serrano chilies, green onions, and cilantro into a large bowl. Gently stir the ingredients.
- Add avocadoes to the bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon, and lime juice.
- Pour over the peach and avocado mixture and stir gently to blend. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over grilled boneless chicken breast for a quick and easy summer meal.
Recipe provided by Mountain View Fruit Sales
Per serving: 160 calories, 11g fat, 2g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, 8g sugars, 2g protein