- Combine Orchard Perfect Peaches, tomatoes, serrano chilies, green onions, and cilantro into a large bowl. Gently stir the ingredients.
- Add avocadoes to the bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon, and lime juice.
- Pour over the peach and avocado mixture and stir gently to blend. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over grilled boneless chicken breast for a quick and easy summer meal.
Recipe provided by Mountain View Fruit Sales
Per serving: 160 calories, 11g fat, 2g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, 8g sugars, 2g protein