pasta with cherry tomatoes, artichokes and olives
prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 8 minutes
ready in: 28 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 11 oz. each
- 12 oz. dried linguine pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tablespoon prepared pesto
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high. Add onion and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add pesto, tomatoes, olives and artichoke hearts, and cook about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pasta and top with parmesan cheese. Serve with additional cheese if desired.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with a Fresh Summer Green Salad and Grilled Garlic Bread
Per serving: 470 calories, 11g fat, 3g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 640mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 7g sugars, 20g protein