peppered beef medallions
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 8 minutes
ready in: 18 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 4 oz. each
- 4 1/3 lb. grass-fed beef tenderloin steaks
- 2 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Preheat grill or broiler to high heat. Combine garlic, pepper and parsley. Roll outside edges of each steak in pepper mixture.
- Cook steaks for 3–4 minutes on each side or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill or oven and cover loosely. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
per serving: 220 calories, 12g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 1g carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, 0g sugar, 31g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.