- Sprinkle pork chops with black pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops and brown on both sides, about 5 minutes each side, then remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium, add garlic, onion and bell peppers and cook until just tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, stir in vinegar and oregano.
- Return chops to skillet and cover with vegetables. Place lid on skillet and simmer until vegetables are soft and chops are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in olives before serving.
Suggestion: Serve with a side of pasta or rice.
Per Serving: 290 calories, 18g fat, 6g saturated fat, 75mb cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 5g sugars, 23g protein