- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Mix Panko and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Dip pork in eggs allowing excess to drop off. Dredge pork in Panko/cheese mixture.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 3 pork chops and cook on both sides until golden.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Cook 3 remaining pork chops until golden on both sides.
- Keep pork in oven until ready to serve. Garnish with lemon wedges on a platter.
- Suggestion: Serve with a side salad and side of pasta or rice.
per serving: 270 calories, 18g fat, 4g saturated fat, 110mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 21g protein