quick and tasty chicken pot pie
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 8 servings, 1 bisquit each
- 2 pkg McCormick° Chicken Gravy Mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick° Poultry Seasoning
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (7.5 oz.) refrigerated biscuits
Note:Recipe provided by McCormick°
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix gravy mix, poultry seasoning, milk, water and butter in large skillet or saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Stir in chicken and vegetables. Return to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon into 2 qt baking dish. Top with biscuits.
- Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
per serving: 240 calories, 8g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 55mg cholesterol, 720mg sodium, 22g carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 20g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.