raspberry cappuccino milkshake
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 0 minutes
ready in: 10 minutes
makes: 2 servings, 1 cup each
- 3/4 cup low fat chocolate milk
- 1/3 cup espresso (or 1 Tablespoon instant coffee dissolved in 1/3 cup water)
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1½ cups nonfat coffee frozen yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup cold nonfat milk
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for garnish
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Combine the chocolate milk, espresso and chocolate syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the frozen yogurt and raspberries and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Rinse out the blender container. Pour the milk into the blender and blend on high speed until frothy, about 15 seconds.
- Divide between the milkshakes and sprinkle them with cocoa powder.
per serving: 280 calories, 4g fat, 2g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 10g protein