- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a medium to large skillet over medium-high heat and add vegetable oil. Add steak and cook 4–5 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat to medium and brush top with 1 tablespoon pesto. Turn steak and continue to cook for 2–3 minutes. Repeat with the other side.
- Carve steak crosswise and diagonally into thin slices.
- Combine pasta with remaining pesto; toss to coat.
- Place pasta on platter; arrange beef around pasta.
- Sprinkle diced red pepper and Parmesan cheese over beef and pasta. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 470 calories, 21g fat, 6g saturated fat, 85mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 4g sugars, 36g protein