- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place pork roast in a roasting pan.
- Cut 8 to 10 slits in surface of pork and insert slivers of garlic. Rub surface of the roast with rosemary. Roast for approximately 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Pour rhubarb sauce over pork and continue to roast, basting often, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F, about 40–45 minutes. Let roast rest for 3 minutes before slicing. Slice thin and serve with rhubarb sauce.
- *If preparing for a gluten-free diet, make sure all ingredients are labeled gluten-free
per serving: 230 calories, 9g fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 8g sugars, 26g protein