rigatoni with sausage and beans
prep time: 20 minutes cook time: 20 minutes ready in: 40 minutes makes: 4 servings, 8½ oz. each
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 jar (24 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 box (16 oz.) rigatoni or ziti pasta, cooked and drained
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Brown sausage in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in pasta sauce, beans and rosemary.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Serve over hot pasta with a side salad or vegetables
Per Serving: 460 calories, 13g fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 35mg cholesterol, 830mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 9g sugars, 21g protein