roasted potatoes and green beans
prep time: 10 minutes cook time: 25 minutes ready in: 35 minutes makes: 4 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 lb. potatoes
- 10 oz. green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Slice potatoes into wedges or slice smaller potatoes in half.
- On a large sheet tray, sprinkle potatoes and green beans with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, pepper flakes and lemon zest. Toss until well coated.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, stirring once. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top before serving.
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.