prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 45 minutes
ready in: 1 hour 5 minutes
makes: 24 servings, 2 oz. each
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups sour cream, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Tortilla chips or crackers
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl beat cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in 1 cup sour cream just until combined.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in salsa and chilies.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch spring-form pan. Place pan on baking sheet and bake for 40–45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; immediately spread with remaining sour cream. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove sides of pan. Garnish with guacamole and diced tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
per serving: 170 calories, 15g fat, 9g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 5g protein