prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 35 minutes
ready in: 50 minutes
makes: 12 servings, 3/4 cups each
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 ½ teaspoon McCormick® Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 10 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 1/2 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups chicken broth
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion and celery; cook and stir 5 min.
- Stir in thyme, poultry seasoning and pepper.
- Mix bread cubes, vegetable mixture and sausage in large bowl. Add broth; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 min or until heated through and lightly browned.
Note: Recipe provided by McCormick®.
per serving: 200 calories, 12g fat, 6g saturated fat, 35mg cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 6g protein