- In a measuring cup, combine lime juice and zest, oil, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper. Pour 1/4 cup into a separate container, cover and refrigerate.
- Place pork in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish and spoon remaining marinade over chops, turning to coat both sides. Cover and marinate 30 minutes at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium hot. Grill chops on the hottest part of the grill 1–2 minutes per side. Move chops to edge of grill, cover and continue grilling, about 2 minutes per side, or until a meat thermometer registers 145°F.
- Transfer pork to a plate, cover, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide lettuce, corn, onions and tomatoes among 4 plates. Slice pork into strips and arrange over salad. Drizzle each salad with a tablespoon of reserved marinade.
per serving: 390 calories, 21g fat, 6g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 7g sugars, 27g protein