prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
ready in: 35 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 1 slice each
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tube (13.8-ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 of a 10 oz. bag of pre-washed spinach
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella or part-skim mozzarella cheese
Per Serving: 320 calories, 15g fat, 7g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 550mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 14g protein
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine olive oil, garlic, and Italian seasonings in a small mixing bowl.
- Follow package directions for fitting pizza dough onto baking pan. Brush pizza crust with oil mixture.
- Cut tomatoes into thin slices; remove stems from spinach; cut mozzarella into thin slices.
- Layer spinach then tomatoes and mozzarella on pizza crust.
- Bake for 10–20 minutes or according to package directions.
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.