three bean salad
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 2 cups black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained and rinsed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon lime zest
- 2 Tablespoons chopped, fresh cilantro
- Combine beans in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, honey, lime juice, garlic and lime zest and pour over the bean mixture.
- Top with cilantro and mix until beans are well coated.
per serving: 70 calories, 6g fat, 1g saturated fat 0mg cholesterol, 460mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, 7g sugars, 13g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.