- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté pepper and onion until soft.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining vegetables and oregano, mixing well.
- Divide pizza dough in half and roll out each piece into a 10-inch square. Cut in half lengthwise and widthwise to form eight 5-inch squares.
- Divide vegetable mixture evenly among eight squares. Top with peppers, onions, cheese and marinara sauce. Fold four corners up over filling and pinch edges together to seal.
- Place each pocket on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers and reheat in microwave.
per serving: 180 calories, 5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 2g sugars, 7g protein