- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a blender and pulse until blended.
- Pour marinade over chicken in shallow dish; turn to coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from dressing; discard dressing.
- Grill chicken 5–8 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve grilled chicken with a grilled vegetable kabob and couscous salad.
- Tip: Double the recipe and use leftover chicken on salads, sandwiches or tacos
per serving: 200 calories, 8g fat, 1g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 540mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 4g sugars, 23g protein