Stop & Shop 4 Cheese Mexican Blend Finely 2% Reduced Fat Shredded

Stop & Shop 4 Cheese Mexican Blend Finely 2% Reduced Fat Shredded

8 oz bag

Nutrition

90
Calories
3.5g
Sat Fat
170mg
Sodium
0g
Sugars

Nutrition Facts

8 servings per container

Serving Size
0.25 cup
Amount per serving
Calories
90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
6g 8
Saturated Fat
3.5g 18
Trans Fat
0g
Cholesterol
20mg 7
Sodium
170mg 7
Total Carbohydrate
2g 1
Dietary Fiber
0g 0
Total Sugars
0g
Includes
0g Added Sugars 0
Protein
7g
Vitamin A
4
Vitamin D
0
Calcium
210mg 15
Iron
0mg 0
Potassium
10mg 0
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Ingredients

Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate), Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Vegetable Color], Vitamin A Palmitate), Reduced Fat Queso Quesadilla Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate), Reduced Fat Asadero Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate), Anti-Caking Blend (Potato Starch, Cornstarch, Calcium Sulfate, Natamycin [Mold Inhibitor]).

Product Disclaimer

Stop & Shop is committed to providing accurate nutritional information to its customers. As an important part of that effort we voluntarily provide such material on our website. We rely upon our suppliers to provide us with this information on an ongoing basis and to advise us immediately whenever any new claims or adjustments to declared values are made, so that we can properly maintain the accuracy of this online resource. We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. We therefore strongly encourage our customers to read the labels of any of the products that they purchase in order to make certain that they are compatible with their own nutritional preferences and expectations. If you receive a product from Stop & Shop, and the nutritional information on the product label does not match the information on our site, please contact Stop & Shop customer service and we will arrange for a credit to issue for the product at issue.

Details

Per 1/4 Cup: 90 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 170 mg sodium (7% DV); 0 g total sugars. Good source of calcium. See nutrition facts for saturated fat content. 25% Less fat than regular 4 cheese Mexican blend (Reduced fat 4 cheese Mexican blend has 6 g total fat per serving. Regular 4 cheese Mexican blend has 8 g total fat per serving). Made with 2% milk. Reduced fat monterey jack, cheddar, asadero & quesadilla cheeses. Quality & trust 100% guarantee. Quality guaranteed or your money back. For product questions or concerns, contact us at 1-877-846-9949.

Keep refrigerated. Freshness is assured in unopened package until the date stamped on package. Use within 5-7 days of opening seal.

Phone

877-846-9949