CareOne Nail Polish Remover Pump Regular

CareOne Nail Polish Remover Pump Regular

6 oz btl


Acetone, Aqua (Water), Glycerin.


Extremely flammable keep away from flame. Warning: Extremely flammable. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact physician. Harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local poison control center. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Keep out of reach of children.


No spill pump. For natural or artificial nails. Salon formula. Quality guaranteed or your money back.

Directions: Apply cotton ball or cosmetic pad directly on the pump and dispense.

Country of Origin



Ahold USA, Inc.