Smart Living Light Up Spider Halloween Green

Smart Living Light Up Spider Halloween Green

1 ea

Warnings

Warning: Choking Hazard! - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age. Not a toy! Decorative use only! Cut hazard product has functional sharp points. Contact may result in injury. Warning: Button cell batteries - Keep button cell batteries out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. Battery could cause severe injury or result in fatality if left untreated. Always properly store, safeguard, and dispose of batteries.

Details

Hanging hole. Hanging hook. Fabric pin. 3 LR44 (1.5V) batteries included.

Country of Origin

China

Manufacturer

Shawshank LEDz Inc