24 oz btl
Active Ingredient: Hydrochloric Acid 9.50%, Other Ingredients: 90.50%. Total: 100.00%.
Danger: Corrosive. See back panel for additional precautionary statements and first aid. Harmful if swallowed.Danger: Corrosive causes irreversible eye damage and skin bums. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear [safety glasses goggles], protective gloves and protective clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not breathe vapor or fumes. Keep out of reach of children.First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice. Contact Number: Questions? Comments or In case of an emergency call toll free: 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. Note to Physician: Probably mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.Keep out of reach of children.
10x cleaning power (vs Lysol Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner on Limescale). Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria (Kills salmonella enterica, escherichia coli, rotavirus WA and hepatitis A virus). Health-hygiene-home. This product has a thick formula that coats above and below the waterline. This coating action provides longer contact time to help dissolve tough rust stains and mineral deposits on contact to make cleaning easier. Specially formulated to destroy hard water stains. Cleans as it disinfects. Health. Hygiene. Home. Questions? 1-800-228-4722. For ingredient and other information. www.rbnainfo.com.
Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using product. To Open Child Resistant Cap: Hold bottle firmly with one hand on a flat surface. With other hand, squeeze sides of cap where indicated while turning counterclockwise. Do not remove cap. Do not squeeze bottle when opening. To reseal, twist cap clockwise until tightly closed. To Clean / Disinfect / Sanitize: (1) Flush toilet before cleaning. (2) Apply 4 oz. to coat the bowl including under the rim. Do not close lid. (3) To Clean: Scrub entire bowl and under rim thoroughly. Disinfect: Let sit for 10 minutes. Sanitize: Let sit for 30 seconds. Then flush. (4) Rinse brush in fresh water after use. Repeat if needed. To Remove Tough Stains: Apply a generous amount of liquid directly onto the tough stains. For severe rust stains, if possible, remove water from bowl first, Let soak, for 15 minutes. Do not close lid. Follow cleaning directions above. Repeat if necessary. This product has been specially formulated for use only in toilet bowls. It should not be used or placed on toilet bowl lids, vanities, sinks, bathtubs, cabinets, countertops, rugs, etc. Clean up spills and drips immediately. Do not use with chlorine bleach or any other chemical products. Will not harm plumbing or septic systems. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in original container in a cool, well-ventilated area, inaccessible to small children. Keep securely closed. Pesticide Disposal: To avoid waste, use all material in this container according to label directions. Container Disposal: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container if empty. Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled. Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Contains no phosphates. This bottle is made of 25% post-consumer recycled plastic. To open child resistant cap. (1) Place fingers on marked cap ridges. (2) Squeeze cap firmly and turn counterclockwise until it stops. Do not remove cap. (3) To reseal, squeeze cap again and turn clockwise. Do not squeeze bottle when opening.