12 oz can
Active Ingredients: Triethylene Glycol (6.0%), A-Alkyl (40% C12, 50% C14, 10% C16), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate (0.2%), Inert Ingredients (93.8%), Total (100%).
Caution: See back panel for additional precautionary statements.Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans & domestic animals. Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Avoid contact with food and food utensils. Before using product throughout your home, use in one room and wait 24 hours to ensure that no one has any physical reactions to the product. Asthma and Allergy Sufferers: Consult your physician before using this product in your home.First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on bedding, mattresses, clothing, carpet, leather, silk, rayon fabrics, polished wood, painted surfaces, lacquered metals or acrylic plastics. Spray may leave some hard floors slippery. To avoid slips or falls, do no concentrate spray over hard floors. Do not spray on pets. Not for use on food contact surfaces. Attention: Use only as directed, intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Help stop inhalation abuse. For more information, visit www.inhalant.org. Physical/Chemical Hazards: Extremely flammable! Keep away from fire, sparks and heated surfaces. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120 degrees F may cause bursting.
Kills germs. Kills cold & flu viruses (Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) - the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children and an important cause of ear infection in children, Influenza A (flu), Herpes simplex virus Types 1 and 2, Coronavirus, Parainfluenza A virus type 3). Kills mold (Aspergillus niger) and mildew. Kills common cold and flu viruses (Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) - the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children and an important cause of ear infection in children, Influenza A (flu), Herpes simplex virus Types 1 and 2, Coronavirus, Parainfluenza A virus type 3)). Prevents mold (Aspergillus niger) and mildew on hard non-porous surfaces. Sanitizer: Kills staphylococcus aureus and klebsiella pneumoniae on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds. 5-Minute Disinfectant: Disinfects, hard, non-porous surfaces by killing: Bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella enterica, Listeria monocytogenes, Enterococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Entero aerogenes, Campylobacter jejani, Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Viruses: Rotavirus (The leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children). Fungi: Trichophyton mentographytes (The fungus that causes athlete's foot). Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 or write Helen Johnson. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols. You cab recycle this steel container in an increasing number of communities.
Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Shake well before each use. To temporarily reduce odor causing airborne bacteria and eliminate odors in an average room (12 inches x 12 inches x 9 inches), close all doors, windows and air vents and spray product upward in center of room for 10 seconds. For maximum effectiveness, relative humidity should be between 45% and 70%. Resume normal room ventilation after spray has settled. To disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Allow product to remain on surface for 5 minutes. To Sanitize (Staphylococcus aureus and klebisiella pneuminiae) hard, non-porous surfaces: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Allow product to remain on surface for 30 seconds. To inhibit the growth of mold (Aspergillus niger) and mildew and their odors: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Let treated surface air dry. Re-apply as necessary. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store away from heat, sparks and open flame, in an area inaccessible to children. Disposal: This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the can by using thee product according to the label. Do not puncture! If recycling is not available, wrap the container and discard in trash.
S C JOHNSON & SON