0.12 oz box
Active Ingredients: *Permethrin: (CAS #52645-53-1): 45.0%. Pyriproxyfen: (CAS #95737-68-1): 5.0%. Other Ingredients: 50.0%. Total: 100.0%.
Keep out of the reach of children. Caution: see back panel for additional precautionary statements. Do not use on cats may be fatal. Precautionary statements hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: hazards to humans: harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Hazards to domestic animals: for external use on dogs only. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. Do not use on cats or animals other than dogs. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately. Cats which actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dogs may be at risk of serious harmful effect. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. It is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using this product with any other pesticide or drug. Adverse reactions: some dogs may be sensitive to ingredients in this product. Adverse reactions in dogs may include skin sensitivity, lethargy, increased pruritus (itchiness), erythema (redness), rash and hair discoloration or hair loss at the application site. Observe the dog following treatments. Sensitivity may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. Adverse reactions in cats could include neurological effects such as inactivity, tremors, and convulsions. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately. First aid: If swallowed: call a poison control center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call the poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Hot line number: have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or when going for treatment. You may also contact 1-844-685-9173 for emergency medical treatment. Environmental hazards: this product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging. Use restrictions: do not use on cats or kittens - may be fatal. Use only on dogs or puppies 12 weeks of age or older. Do not allow children to apply this product. Do not apply to dogs/puppies weighing less than 5 lbs. Do not use more than one tube per dog/puppy and do not retreat more than once per month. Do not get in the dog's eyes or mouth and do not allow your dog/puppy to ingest this product. Side effects: monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-844-685-9173. Do not use on cats - may be fatal. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately. Pesticide disposal: non-refillable container. If empty: do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Shield Tec™ For Plus Dogs Small. 4 month supply. Use only for dogs 5 - 15 lbs. Contains permethrin and pyriproxyfen, the active ingredients used in vetguard plus® for dogs. Fleas. Flea eggs. Ticks. Lice. Mosquitoes. Kills, repels & prevents fleas, flea eggs, ticks*, lice & mosquitoes. *Including brown dog, American dog and deer ticks (which may carry lyme disease). ShieldTec Plus for dogs is not manufactured or distributed by Tru Prodigy, seller of VetGuard Plus® for dogs. *cis/trans ratio: max 55% (±) cis and min 45% (±) trans. 4-pack of 0.03 fl. oz. (1 ml/tube). Net contents: 0.12 fl. oz. ShieldTec plus for dogs is an effective and easy-to-use product. Treating your dog with this product prevents flea eggs from developing into biting adults for up to 4 months. As with all flea and tick control products, this product should be used as part of a program aimed at reducing flea populations in the dog's environment (bedding, carpets, kennel, yard). Consult your veterinarian, for program recommendations. Notice of warranty: note: seller warrants this product complies with the specifications expressed in this label. To the extent consistent with applicable law, Seller makes no other warranties and disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for the intended purpose. To the extent consistent with applicable law, Sellers liability or default, breach, or failure under this label shall be limited to the amount of the purchase price. To the extent consistent with applicable law, Seller shall have no liability for consequential damages. Superscript is the first letter in the lot code. ShieldTec™ Plus is a trademark of Promika, LLC. VetGuard Plus® is a registered trademark of TruRx, LLC.
Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs over 12 weeks of age. Directions for use: it is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only for dogs 5-15 lbs: remove tubes from packaging. Using one applicator tube, hold the tube with the narrow end pointing up. Holding tube away from you and your dog's eyes, snap the applicator tip at notched line to open. Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair. Apply one tube (1.0 ml) of product solution as a spot to the skin at three different locations along the dog's back between the shoulder blades and base of the tail. Do not use on dogs less than 5 pounds. Squeeze tube to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin. Storage and disposal: do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Pesticides storage: store this product in a cool, dry (preferably locked) place away from heat and open flame, in an area inaccessible to children and animals. Protect from freezing.
1204 Village Market Place, #273 Morrisville, NC 27560