5.85 oz box
5 servings per container
Chicory Root Extract, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Peanut Flour, Roasted Peanuts, Whole Grain Oats, Erythritol, Whey Protein Concentrate, Rice Flour, Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Syrup, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Canola Oil, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Peanut Oil, Maltodextrin, Fructose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Barley Malt Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract, Caramel Color, Baking Soda, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.
Contains soy, peanut and milk; may contain wheat ingredients.
Stop & Shop is committed to providing accurate nutritional information to its customers. As an important part of that effort we voluntarily provide such material on our website. We rely upon our suppliers to provide us with this information on an ongoing basis and to advise us immediately whenever any new claims or adjustments to declared values are made, so that we can properly maintain the accuracy of this online resource. We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. We therefore strongly encourage our customers to read the labels of any of the products that they purchase in order to make certain that they are compatible with their own nutritional preferences and expectations. If you receive a product from Stop & Shop, and the nutritional information on the product label does not match the information on our site, please contact Stop & Shop customer service and we will arrange for a credit to issue for the product at issue.
Per Bar: 130 calories; 4 g sat fat (20% DV); 135 mg sodium (6% DV); 2 g total sugars; 7 g fiber (26% DV). 7 g total fat and 4 g saturated fat per bar. 5 g net carbs (5 g net carbs = 15g total carbs - 7 g fiber - 3 g sugar alcohol). 6 g protein. 2 g sugar. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Learn more at Ask.GeneralMills.com. Gradually increase fiber over time to help minimize potential gastrointestinal discomfort. Naturally and artificially flavored. Box Tops for Education. No more clipping. Scan your receipt. See how at btfe.com.
General Mills Sales