- We will only honor requests from registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. Your organization must be able to provide a federal EIN number (please note, an EIN is not a state tax exempt number).
- Please allow 6-8 weeks from the date of submission for a decision on your donation request. Advance requests, three months or more, may not be processed until closer to the event.
- Once a decision has been reached you will receive an e-mail notification.
Requests such as these listed below are not within our funding guidelines:
- Political or election related requests
- Business fundraising or associate recognition programs
- Personal assistance for individuals/families including pageants or trips
- Building or capital campaigns
- Requests for support outside the division service area
To apply for a donation you will need the following:
- Donation Application (Completed)
- Cover Letter on Organization's Letterhead
- Federal EIN Number
*If you have any issues with the Versaic site, please use this link.
*If you are new to our web application process for donations, please choose the Create an account option to start your application. Returning organizations can log-in using the user name and password.
Thank you letters or donation receipts may be sent to:
Stop & Shop New England Division
Attn: Community Relations
1385 Hancock Street
Quincy, MA 02169