- We will only honor requests from registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. Your organization must be able to provide a federal EIN number (please note, an EIN is not a state tax exempt number).
- Please adhere to the following deadlines for review:
* Requests under $5,000: 8-12 weeks
* Requests over $5,000: 12-16 weeks
- Once a decision has been reached you will receive an e-mail notification.
Requests such as these listed below are not within our funding guidelines:
- Political or election related requests
- Business fundraising or associate recognition programs
- Personal assistance for individuals/families including pageants or trips
- Building or capital campaigns
- Requests for support outside the division service area
To apply for a donation you will need the following:
- Donation Application (Completed)
- Cover Letter on Organization's Letterhead
- Federal EIN Number
*If you have any issues with the Versaic site, please use this link.
*If you are new to our web application process for donations, please choose the Create an account option to start your application. Returning organizations can log-in using the user name and password.
All contributions are made at the sole discretion of The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC. Any organization that discriminates based on gender, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legal recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law is ineligible for consideration.
Thank you letters or donation receipts may be sent to:
Stop & Shop New England Division
Attn: Community Relations
1385 Hancock Street
Quincy, MA 02169